Friday, November 12, 2010

Totally Awesome!

I saw this article about how a 15 story hotel was built in only 6 days, I was interested, so I read it! Pretty simple huh? Now wrapping your mind around any construction project you see try to imagine anything being done in a matter of days let alone weeks. I have been watching a remodel of a grocery store near my house for over 2 months and the demolition and reconstruction of another grocery store nearby also for 3 months. Neither project has made any great progress in a matter of days, though the tear-down of the one store was pretty quick, about 3-4 days and another week+ to haul away the debris. Now that you have read my examples and thought of your own, read the article I linked above, it is very brief and then watch the video posted here below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment