Thursday, April 8, 2010

Awesome or Not?

I am not sure but I think this may just be AWESOME, I will let you be the judge. Maybe only bits and pieces will be awesome and others just plain weird. I am not knowledgable about fashion so this is just my humble yet intrigued opinion.

Today I saw a picture of some interesting shoes that are apparently designed by Alexander McQueen and Lady Gaga wears them. Here is the picture, I like the one on the right the best, I guess. OK, more crazy shoes/boots, here we go! Of course I couldn't ignore some Gene Simmons boots from KISS. Apparently you can buy some of these or boots like these and many other types of custom boots at http://www.motorcowboy.com/product/KISS2 Anyone remember the crazy kicks that the Spice Girls wore? Here is a picture to jog your memory. Superheroes definitely get in on the action with the eccentric footwear! Superman had some interesting boots, I guess but people always focus more on the tights!Here are some Wonder Woman boots that you can even get for yourself.
I got to thinking where some of this may have started and I thought of the old Nancy Sinatra song so here is a video of this:


And Puss in Boots here:

And Jessica Simpson here:

No comments:

Post a Comment