Tuesday, April 6, 2010

AWESOME Returns

OK, since it has been a week since the last post here at the Mullet of Blogs I feel the need to re-address the mission of spreading Awesomeness! I think this can only be done properly by using fictional motivational posters. Who among you will challenge the Awesomeness of these posters here.

The poster above is from the show How I Met Your Mother and was in Barney's office. Awesomeness - "When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead - True Story"

This second poster is from a wesite called motifake and they have some fun posters to look through. They are not all for the PC conscious though.
Ah, the eternal question in life "Who's Awesome?" The most obvious answer is you! The reader of the Mullet of Blogs!
Of course, we had to finish with a classic combination of Star Wars with Guitar Hero in an exhibition of "AWESOME" so here is the final poster! I hope everyone is feeling as awesome as I am right about now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment