Friday, September 17, 2010

Heights! Yikes!

WARNING!!! DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!

So with that warning to begin with, I saw this video today and I thought it was so awesome, there was no way I could avoid sharing it. I like being inside of buildings at high places for viewpoints but I would never do this. I would be nervous climbing a telephone pole in my neighborhood, but I will probably never have to try that.

While I watched this video, I was unable to look away, it was very engrossing and I can admit that I ended up getting sweaty hands while watching so I am not a candidate for this type of work.

I hope that those of you who are not afraid of heights will enjoy this video and for those who are afraid, I hope that if you do watch it against the warning I posted that you enjoy it and remember that you are safe sitting in your chair in front of your computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment