Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Awesome Plant Week Continued...

To build on the awesome plant week that Mad North Northwest began yesterday I started thinking about trees and that led me to think about treehouses. If you were an early reader of No-Profundity you might remember the post about a hotel that is made of treehouses in Southern Oregon.

Today I found a website which is actually another blog with fun and interesting lists. The site is www.oddee.com The post in particular that interested me has some of the coolest and most intense treehouses I have ever seen. All of the pictures here are from their site and their list of awesome treehouses.
A fireplace in a treehouse? Really? Oh well, I guess you gotta keep warm somehow! I actually think it is pretty cool.
What is this? Do aliens live in this treehouse?

No comments:

Post a Comment