Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crazy or Crazy Awesome?

OK, since the morning blog today was not explicitly furthering the spread of awesomeness I have chosen to add a brief afternoon post specifically to address this.

I read a "news" article today from New Zealand about a woman who sold ghosts that she had captured in a bottle in an online auction for over $1400 US. She apparently caught them after she paid for an exorcism at her house.

I will dare to say that this may be more inventive, though not quite as enterprising as the inventor of the Pet Rock was.
This required me to do an internet search and I found a website that sells ghosts in bottles. Apparently they come with a certificate and everything so they must be legit!

One more note on the pet rock, thinkgeek.com sells a usb pet rock that may or may not be totally awesome, I will let you be the judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment